Registration is open!
April 15 – 15, 2014 at the Emerald Queen Casino Showroom
Join us! This bi-annual conference will EDUCATE, EMPLOY and EMPOWER participants.
• K12 Relevance: Expanding Efforts with K12 Programs
• College and Apprenticeship: Expanding Career Pathways and Opportunities
• Diversity: Empowering Women and Minorities
• Mentoring Matters: Best Practices and Models for Recruitment and Retention
• Veteran Alignment Opportunities: Growing Efforts to Transition Veterans into the Trades
• Return on Investment: Hear from Employers – Apprenticeship is Good Business
• Tribal Apprenticeship Opportunities: Expanding Apprenticeship Opportunities for Tribal Members
• Regional Workforce Partnerships: Growing Reciprocity and Expanding Opportunities
• Apprentice Panel: Inspiring Apprentices Success Stories