The Center provides educational resources and curriculum related to the energy industry for educators in K-12.
We also provide documentation on the critical work functions, key activities, performance indicators and knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to succeed in certain energy-related occupations — the result of our Energy Industry Skill Standards Project.
And students can explore Clean Energy Careers in the four major areas of renewable energy.
CAREERS & EDUCATION
Training & Educational Resources
- Resources for K-12 Instructors
- College Programs
- Curriculum for Educators: Smart Grid Learning Modules (funded by Department of Energy) (DOL grant)
- Energy Educators Association
- Energy Education Resource Guide
- Commercial Building Analysis and Energy Management Curriculum (NSF grant)
- Greener Skills: How Credentials Create Value in the Clean Energy Economy
- Northwest Energy Education & Training Resource Guide